Wednesday, January 28, 2009


My name is Rob. I am the father to five and husband to one (I find it easier that way). This will be my first missions trip. I am looking forward to interacting with the people and helping them improve their quality of life. It is truly an honour to be representing LCBC in Bolivia.

I believe that our motto for this trip should be BOYS WILL PLAY. Although we will be doing some work,(with limited oxygen) it is going to be more fun than work. And how many opportunities do you get to hang out at 3650 meters above sea level with an average temperature of 25 C?

Thanks to everyone who has supported this endeavour. We as a team really appreciate your help in making this trip possible and we covet you on-going prayers for us and our families.

Oh, and when you meet me in colour you can decide for yourself if Tim’s claim is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment