Tuesday, January 20, 2009



As we prepare to head to Bolivia we have decided that each member of our group should give a brief bio and introduction to themselves. This way, as you follow the blog you will know who is being spoken of, and who is in the pictures. So here is my intro:




My name is Tim, and I am the pastor at Leduc Community Baptist Church. My job during the trip will be to keep an eye on Dwight (you'll meet him soon!) and to be ready at any moment to speak (It is not out of the usual to be asked to speak on a moment's notice in a Bolivian church!)


Of course, I will also be working on homes with our team.




Who am I? I am a husband and father of two preschoolers, I love to read, garden, and learn new things. I belong to a pigeon racing club (not kidding), am working on plans to build a "Morris chair", and am currently training to do a triathalon this spring.




In my free time... I don't actually have any free time.




I'm probably the best looking member of our group; (see photo) some say a cross between Steve Carroll and Brad Pitt.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone is taking on, keeping an eye on Dwight!! Actually you wouldn't want to do this trip without him!

    ReplyDelete