Monday, January 26, 2009


 

I guess it’s my turn to let you eager blog viewers know who I am. Well some think that I will be the “slave driver”  -  ok you might be right.

Karen and I have two grandchildren and six children including son in-law’s. We have had the privilege to be involved in this kind of work many times over the years. It’s such a rewarding experience for us to be able to help (even in such a little way) the people with so much less than we have.

We have been blessed in so many ways and I believe that this is just one of the ways we can share with others. 



Here you see Oliver and me after one of our Brazil work Projects.


My Job on this trip will be assuring that even the good looking people among us will do as much as they can, I will do my best by leading the group on this trip. You can imagine that I need major help from above.

Take care.

 

Wilfried

No comments:

Post a Comment